Monday, February 14, 2011

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

 THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! And he is drunk. This is such a great model from Warlord Games' English Civil War range. Each model in the Highlanders boxed set is so full of character, and is so much fun to paint. The tartans are a great challenge as well, and I'm always up for a painting challenge! The belly hanging out is by far by favourite part, also the fact that he fights with a large kitchen knife, Henckel perhaps?


         This is a sample of one of my highlanders for English Civil War wargaming. Old Angus here is sporting a kilt of my own design! Most of my other highlanders have actual clan tartans. He is almost finished as I only have the base left to do when I can gather some slate from the park after the snow melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment